Even as our nation celebrates unparalleled freedom purchased with the blood and guns of our soldiers and veterans, a massive attack on our troops is underway.
While liberal, left wing media paints gun control as a matter of public safety, the fact is the entire agenda amounts to a holocaust on our soldiers and veterans. When people who have been trained to defend our nation with guns are called incompetent to own and use guns on our own soil, this amounts to mental and emotional abuse by those who sent them off to war.
We as a nation must stand up and say no to gun control and demand a full repeal of all restrictions on access to guns and ammunition. Read on to find out just how dirty and ugly the gun control agenda is in light of issues related to our veterans and soldiers.
Isn’t Anti-War a Good Thing?
Anyone that lived through the ’60’s knows that the anti-war movement was anything but a “peaceful” movement. Soldiers returning home were beaten, harassed and murdered by “activists” that wanted to make a statement. Even though the outwardly violent side of this movement seems to have died down over the years, the fact remains that many of these anti-war protesters may still harbor a hatred for our soldiers and veterans.
It should come as no surprise that leaders in that age group are more than eager to take away gun rights and refer to gun owners as ignorant, crazy, or socially unfit because, in my opinion, it represents a secret way to demonize, humiliate, and make veterans feel like they do not belong in our society. Let us not forget that every veteran carried a gun at one time, and many still do.
Ironically, the proof of anti-war hatred hiding behind the gun control agenda can be found in the very language and weapons that anti-gunners seek to ban and confiscate. Have you noticed that they wrongly call AK and AR weapons “assault rifles” when they are, in fact, little more than glorified hunting/sporting rifles that are nothing like a true machine gun?
The very term “assault rifle” calls to mind warfare and the anti-war hatred aimed at the soldiers that used weapons significantly different from the AR and AK platforms. Thus, in a very sneaky and unethical fashion, the anti-gun leaders are, in effect, inciting hate against US veterans because their insistence on using incorrect, war related terms triggers emotional responses in truly ignorant people that haven’t quite let go of their radical past.
For the sake of simplicity, truth, and clarity:
- AK and AR rifles are no different from other hunting and sporting rifles in the sense that they can have adjustable or fixed stocks. An adjustable stock will not make a the gun fire faster or fire without pulling the trigger.
- AK and AR platforms require you to pull the trigger each time a bullet is to be fired. This is no different from any other gun on the civilian market.
- The AR uses a measly .22 caliber round and some ” wildcat cartridges” that have a similar effect to a .30 caliber round. By law, a minimum of .24 to .30 caliber is required for animal hunting. The bottom line is the AR is no more deadly than any other rifle used for hunting and sports.
- The rounds commonly used in the AK-47 also barely meet the requirements for hunting animals, let alone humans. The AK-74 fires a .22 caliber bullet designed to hunt woodchucks and other 4 legged, non-human varmint hunting.
- Although AK and AR rifles “look like” battlefield rifles, they simply aren’t.
- Are these “assault rifles” in the same way as an M-16’s commonly carried by our soldiers? I think not, yet anti-gunners constantly and (I feel) maliciously use battlefield terms to create a war that simply did not exist before they took their anti-war, anti-soldier rhetoric and transferred it to guns.
This is not to say that anti-war is a bad thing. The vast majority of people in this world (including me) would love to be free of warfare and violence. The desire to live a happy, full life in harmony is precisely why our veterans went to war, and it remains their goal to go on with their lives and raise their families.
Without fail, anti-gun agenda with is radical anti-war roots veers too often into irrational emotionalism that only serves to harm our veterans and undermine the security of our nation. If the anti-war protesters that spawned the anti-gun movement believe so strongly in their cause, they would be much better off telling enemies of our nation to disarm instead of picking on our veterans from behind the shield of “gun control”.
But then again, such a move would represent real, hard, tangible work, and it is much easier to “kick the dog” and push those who are struggling to put their lives back together further into oblivion.
This, I feel is the cowardice and true ugly face of anti-gunner and gun grabber movements. Now let’s have a look at the psychology put into play here, and how it now affects not just our veterans, but now also our police officers.
Obama’s Executive Order 13707 and Why it Matters
According to selected excerpts Executive Order 13707, (note – admittedly the text of this executive order does not once mention guns or gun control, however the pattern of Obama’s speeches suggest it can be used for, and abused for the sake of the purposes outlined in this article. Furthermore, incompetent vetting will make it even easier to push the public into unnatural and dangerous stances against veterans, guns, and the police.)
“…behavioral science insights can support a range of national priorities…”
Behavioral science is defined as: “A scientific discipline, such as sociology, anthropology, or psychology, in which the actions and reactions of humans and animals are studied through observational and experimental methods.”. Note the study of Psychology, whose four purposes are defined as: “The purpose of psychology is to accurately describe, explain, predict, and change human behavior and mental processes. It strives to achieve these goals within all spheres of human activity.”
With these universally recognized definitions in mind, its is very clear that this executive order essentially aims to change the behavior of people in order to fit “national priorities”. But what are those priorities, and are they always for the good of the people? For example, according to Fox News, in 2013, Obama clearly labeled passing gun control laws as one of his top priorities.
Now let’s have a look at some other “top priorities” by other leaders that have done enormous harm. Within the last 100 years alone, we have seen Assad in Syria, Nazi Germany, life behind the former Iron Curtain, North Korea, and, lest our own government be left behind, the evils of “scientific research” paid for and carried out by our own government.
From this perspective alone, we cannot say that “national priorities” are always in line with what is best for groups (including veterans and soldiers) and citizens under the government’s control. In this case, anti-gun agendas have already caused an endless number of deaths, and, this very moment are fueling the murder of police officers, the instigation of racial violence, and, ultimately, act as a destructive force against our veterans and soldiers.
The human mind, spirit, and emotions are every bit as important as the body. When you rob someone of their mental wellness, or seek to manipulate them emotionally and mentally – that’s abuse no matter who does it or what justification they claim. In my opinion, using “behavioral science” to further some vague set of not precisely defined “national priorities” is every bit as predatory as the other “scientific experiments” that wreaked havoc on innocent human bodies. The ends do not justify the means associated with the long term psychological damage that can be wreaked upon our nation, and in particular, to our veterans.
“(iii) recruit behavioral science experts to join the Federal Government as necessary…”
Remember Little Albert? If not, let me tell you about his interactions with one of those “behavioral science experts” named John B. Watson. While in the midst of a kinky extramarital love affair with his assistant, Rosalie Rayner, Watson decided to test out his theories about classical conditioning on an innocent 9 month old baby. Here is the basic design of the experiment:
- Little Albert was allowed to play with a mouse, dog, monkey, a rabbit, and other furry objects in order to make sure he had no fear of anything with fur on it.
- Next, Little Albert was allowed to play with the mouse. Each time he touched the mouse, a loud sound was made that caused him to startle and cry.
- The next time Little Albert was presented with the mouse, he cried and tried to escape as if the sound had also been made.
- Upon showing little Albert other furry objects and animals, he reacted with the same fear.
Even though this experiment is considered an unethical little naughty frowned upon by modern psychology, it is very clear that Obama’s executive order allows psychological experimentation on unsuspecting citizens for the purpose of achieving “national priorities” such as gun control.
In that atmosphere, the only ones who will get to perform these experiments on the public are ones that seek to push the gun control and gun confiscation agendas. These people may already think nothing of performing live autopsies on animals, and think nothing of electrocuting people for the purpose of “treatment” just to get a paycheck. What is to stop these people from using staged traumatic events to manipulate the public into accepting gun control, and give up God knows how many other rights?
Not only that, but it seems these “experts” are just as cloaked in secrecy as those who make decisions about how medical care is delivered under Obamacare (if I’m not mistaken, Sarah Palin referred to this part of the act as allowing for the formation of “death panels”.)
In short, our nation, and our 2nd Amendment rights are no longer properly guarded and protected by our elected officials. They, and our veterans may well be at the mercy of a bunch of nameless and faceless “behavior science experts” that may have hidden anti-soldier turned to anti-gun agendas. Let’s just say this would not be the first time that government vetting for various purposes (like several debacles in relation to security clearances) resulted in utter chaos and destruction!
So, now, here’s how I feel Little Albert applies to gun control, and why the anti-gun agenda is anti-soldier. And as we have learned recently, the anti-gun movement is spiraling like a hurricane into a nationwide movement that will ultimately lead to murdering and maiming police officers regardless of their color.
- Before Obama made gun control a top priority, people paid little, if any attention to guns, even though we have all been exposed to them one way or another.
- Each time a shooting occurs, we see people crying on TV (who can’t empathize with someone that is crying or upset?), and all sorts of frightening images and sounds paired with the sight of a gun. It would not surprise me if the way these stories are presented is dictated by “behavior science experts” in their efforts to carry out Executive Order 13707.
- A growing movement amongst anti-gunners is to actually panic and become completely irrational at the sight of a gun. Well… when people are driven out of their minds with psychobabble, they do crazy, but predictable things – just like Little Albert. In this case, the anti-gunners have transferred the conditioned hysteria over guns to anyone that carries them – including the police. And, from the place of fear, these people are reacting by murdering.
- From that perspective, the pairing of race baiting morphing into the murder of police officers is entirely expected. The fear of guns becomes generalized or transferred to a fear of the police who wear guns openly. Fear begets violence. And, as you know, once the police are no longer able to provide security to the citizens, martial law is around the corner. But before that happens, the anti-gun agenda will continue to look for ways to destroy our soldiers emotionally and mentally, because these are the people that took a lifelong oath, trained, and sacrificed in order to protect and defend our society and our nation.
“(ii) improve how information is presented to [individuals], whether as directly conveyed by the agency, or in setting standards for the presentation of information…”
“(iv) … [A]gencies shall consider how the timing, frequency, presentation, and labeling of … incentives can more effectively and efficiently promote those actions… Particular attention should be paid to opportunities to use nonfinancial incentives.”
With all the groundwork established above, it should be easy enough to see how this amounts to unethical … and more than likely illegal experimentation on the citizens of our nation. In my opinion, when an executive order such as this exists within the context of a society that is against gun control (this has been proven time and again via numerous statistics), it amounts to psychological warfare from within our own nation. It is also my contention, based on the background and ideologies of the majority of anti-gunners, they are not only against guns, but I feel they seek to harm race relations, our soldiers, and our police.
Our Veterans Are Not Safe in the Homeland
ISIS and other terrorist groups have called for the murder of US soldiers right in our own homeland. They have even gone so far as to publish the names and address of soldiers that they want murdered by anyone that has a chance to do so.
Given that these terrorists have already shot up a few schools and other “gun free zones” it is obvious that disarming our veterans and soldiers turns them into walking “gun free zones”. To add insult to injury, terrorist groups are likely to be emboldened as the police that are supposed to defend civilian society are being hunted down and murdered by anti-gun, anti-cop extremists possibly fueled by “behavioral science experts” with hidden agendas.
Right now, anyone disarmed for any reason is a “soft” target for extremists that slip through our borders just as easily as Hillary Clinton’s aides and Edward Snowden got Top Secret security clearances.
- No soldier or veteran should have to endure threats from foreign sources while being told they are mentally incompetent or too “defective” to carry a gun, especially when those laws and demands are being made by people that used to scream “baby killer” at our returning soldiers.
- No soldier of our nation, no veteran, no citizen, should be deprived of the right to unfettered access to any and all types of guns, especially by people willing to use mental and emotional abuse for the sake of advancing vague or hidden “national priorities”.
Right now, there are anti-gun governors, members of the Congress, and members of the Senate that are not up for election this time around. Each and every one of them is still fully subject to recall or impeachment.
There are also plenty of leaders currently running for office that are willing to protect our 2nd Amendment rights. Make voting for them a priority and perhaps our nation will change for the better instead of being destroyed by “scientific” arrogance and ignorance.
If you can’t vote pro 2A for yourself, then do it for a soldier, do it for a veteran, and do it for law enforcement officers that have their lives on the line.
This article has been written by Carmela Tyrell for Survivopedia.
- Six Things Every Prepper Should Do With Arduino - March 22, 2017
- This Is How To Make And Recycle Rubber - March 21, 2017
- How To Protect Your Ammo Stockpile - March 17, 2017
- Reinventing The Wheel: How To Get Perfectly Round Shapes - March 16, 2017
- 8 Ways Big Pharma Is Robbing You Blind - March 13, 2017
- 10 Current Nuclear Risks Every Prepper Must Know - March 9, 2017
- Storing Ammo: A Guide For Preppers - February 13, 2017
- 10 Ways To Prepare Your Tractor For Survival - February 8, 2017
- Design Your Own Weapon, In These 14 Steps - February 7, 2017
- Read This Before You Start Building An Utility Trailer - February 6, 2017