There is no time like the present for developing the skills and knowledge that you need to survive when SHTF. Some skills can help you survive immediately and amidst the chaos in the aftermath, while other skills can help you survive in the long-run.
Either way, those who have the widest variety of skills and who can learn or adapt new skills quickly and efficiently, will be the most likely to survive in a post-SHTF scenario.
Here’s a short list of 13 top survival skills you should develop that the guys from Cabela’s put up and turned into the infographic that you see below. Answer the questions to check you skill level and see if you would survive a major disaster!
Do you have another tips on learning skills to survive a disaster? share them in the comment section below!
This article has been written by Gabrielle Ray for Survivopedia.
- Top 5 Versatile Foods To Survive Nowadays - October 28, 2016
- 13 Top Skills To Learn Now For Survival - June 29, 2016
- Here’s The Right Way To Build A Chicken Coop! - June 12, 2016
- Survival Gardening: What Grows Where - June 1, 2016
- 10 Foods To Solve Your Medical Crisis - May 18, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 5 Easy DIY Projects For Preppers - April 9, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Why Old Skills Have To Be Revived - November 28, 2015
- Prep Blog Review: Preparing For The Economic Meltdown - August 29, 2015
- 12 Survival Projects That Make You Wow - June 28, 2015
- Prep Blog Review: Survival Projects For The Summer - July 26, 2014