It may be pretty to look at from a ski cabin in the mountains but dealing with snow in real time is a pain in the backside. Nothing will put you behind faster than walking outside on your way to work and finding a popsicle instead of a car.
Locks freeze, windows and mirrors ice over, tires get stuck – ice and snow are just miserable to deal with first thing in the morning, or at any other time of day for that matter.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some quick life hack shortcuts to help you get started on your way with minimal effort and no frostbite? If that idea appeals to you, we’ve found just the article you’re looking for.
Jessica Probus over at Buzzfeed has some hacks that will have you in your car and ready to go in just a few minutes. Some of them are even preventative measures that you can take to keep from fighting the ice to begin with.
The article is also sprinkled with “pro tips” that will speed things up or keep you from doing something that will cost you a fortune in car repairs.
Whether your locks are frozen or you can’t seem to get traction, there’s surely a trick for you. Check the article out here: Winter Car Hacks That Are Borderline Genius.
And if you have any good winter tips, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
6,001 total views, 4 views today
- How To Wax Food For Long-Term Storage - December 4, 2016
- Diatomaceous Earth? Here’s How To Use It - November 28, 2016
- Why Vertical Gardening Is The Way To Go For Survival - November 27, 2016
- 4 Easy Solutions For Lighting Your Indoor Plants - November 25, 2016
- How To Meet The Challenges Of Urban Farming - November 24, 2016
- How To Measure Water pH At Home - November 15, 2016
- How To Plan Farmer’s Calendar All Year Round - November 14, 2016
- Survival Pharmacy: 9 Ways To Use Ginger For Your Health - November 13, 2016
- Senior Preparedness: What Types Of Food To Store? - November 2, 2016
- 5 Things To Know About Bleach Storage - October 24, 2016