It may be pretty to look at from a ski cabin in the mountains but dealing with snow in real time is a pain in the backside. Nothing will put you behind faster than walking outside on your way to work and finding a popsicle instead of a car.
Locks freeze, windows and mirrors ice over, tires get stuck – ice and snow are just miserable to deal with first thing in the morning, or at any other time of day for that matter.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some quick life hack shortcuts to help you get started on your way with minimal effort and no frostbite? If that idea appeals to you, we’ve found just the article you’re looking for.
Jessica Probus over at Buzzfeed has some hacks that will have you in your car and ready to go in just a few minutes. Some of them are even preventative measures that you can take to keep from fighting the ice to begin with.
The article is also sprinkled with “pro tips” that will speed things up or keep you from doing something that will cost you a fortune in car repairs.
Whether your locks are frozen or you can’t seem to get traction, there’s surely a trick for you. Check the article out here: Winter Car Hacks That Are Borderline Genius.
And if you have any good winter tips, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
6,306 total views, 1 views today
- Survival Kitchen: How To Revive Cast Iron Cookware - February 19, 2017
- 7 DIY Ways To Remove Odors From Your Pantry - February 12, 2017
- How To Make Lye At Home - February 10, 2017
- How To Make Soap On A Rope For Survival - January 31, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Aspirin For Survival - January 30, 2017
- Survival Food: 5 Hearty Soup In A Jar Recipes - January 25, 2017
- First Aid During Winter: Can You Handle It? - January 24, 2017
- Surviving Off-Grid: 4 Recipes To Cook In A Haybox - January 20, 2017
- How To Speak Survival Abroad: SOS Signs And Languages - January 19, 2017
- Healthy Ways To Lose Weight After Christmas - January 10, 2017