It may be pretty to look at from a ski cabin in the mountains but dealing with snow in real time is a pain in the backside. Nothing will put you behind faster than walking outside on your way to work and finding a popsicle instead of a car.
Locks freeze, windows and mirrors ice over, tires get stuck – ice and snow are just miserable to deal with first thing in the morning, or at any other time of day for that matter.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have some quick life hack shortcuts to help you get started on your way with minimal effort and no frostbite? If that idea appeals to you, we’ve found just the article you’re looking for.
Jessica Probus over at Buzzfeed has some hacks that will have you in your car and ready to go in just a few minutes. Some of them are even preventative measures that you can take to keep from fighting the ice to begin with.
The article is also sprinkled with “pro tips” that will speed things up or keep you from doing something that will cost you a fortune in car repairs.
Whether your locks are frozen or you can’t seem to get traction, there’s surely a trick for you. Check the article out here: Winter Car Hacks That Are Borderline Genius.
And if you have any good winter tips, please feel free to share them in the comments section below.
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
- 5+1 Organic Remedies For Your Spring Garden - April 18, 2017
- How To Build A Walipini Greenhouse - April 13, 2017
- How To Grow Tomatoes For Survival - April 11, 2017
- How Long Does Shelf Food Really Last - April 9, 2017
- To Grow Or Not To Grow Marijuana For Medical Survival? - April 7, 2017
- How To Can Water At Home - April 6, 2017
- 10 Survival Uses For Epsom Salt - April 2, 2017
- How To Make A Potato Pot - March 30, 2017
- 14 Best Vegetables To Grow In A Bucket - March 28, 2017
- Grand Canyon Survival Story: Student Stayed Alive. Could You? - March 27, 2017