We’ve gathered 5 awesome projects that will keep you busy and will provide great satisfaction and help once they’re done.
1. How to Build a Wood-fired Earthen Oven (A Low-Cost Project)
“Reducing the amount of technology you depend on is beneficial for your resilience plus both for your health and that of the environment. A lot of us love to spend time in nature so a way to cook in nature will surely help enjoy the time spent there.
Wood-fired earthen ovens are easily documented all the way back the ancient Romans. Likewise, they are easily documented in archaeological evidence and first-hand accounts from the 18th Century. In this video you’ll see how easy it is to build one.”
Read more Walden Labs.
2. Building Our Smokehouse – An American Homestead
“Our smokehouse is finally complete. We have lots of plans to show you how we are going to use this cold smoker through the winter for a number of tasks including to preserve and cure meats.”
Video first seen on CLICK HERE to find out how!
This article has been written by Brenda E. Walsh for Survivopedia.
2,403 total views, 1 views today
- Prep Blog Review: Are You Ready For September? - August 27, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Getting Back To DIY Projects - August 20, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Surviving Zika – Myths And Reality - August 13, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Knives, Guns and Camouflage - August 6, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 32+ Ultimate Survival Allies - July 30, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 2016 Survival Assessment (So Far) - July 23, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 5+ SHTF Facts - July 16, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: The No.1 Priority in Surviving - July 9, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 4th of July Special – American Ways - July 2, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: UK Left The EU. Now What? - June 25, 2016