It’s still not too late to start worrying about your safety and actually do something about it. It will be, though, if you wait until SHTF and you won’t be able to make good use of all the guns and ammo you stockpiled for your and your family’s defense!
We wrote before on the importance of practicing you skills and especially your shooting skills. An unsure hand and a moment of hesitation can take you from the shooter position to the target one in a second. So start working now on you skills, whenever you get the chance and keep these tips in mind:
This article has been written by Brenda E. Walsh for Survivopedia.
4,957 total views, 18 views today
- Prep Blog Review: Are You Ready For September? - August 27, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Getting Back To DIY Projects - August 20, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Surviving Zika – Myths And Reality - August 13, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Knives, Guns and Camouflage - August 6, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 32+ Ultimate Survival Allies - July 30, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 2016 Survival Assessment (So Far) - July 23, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 5+ SHTF Facts - July 16, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: The No.1 Priority in Surviving - July 9, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 4th of July Special – American Ways - July 2, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: UK Left The EU. Now What? - June 25, 2016