Most people think that the only real crisis is the one to come after SHTF. But if you think about our daily existence, you’ll find a plenty of situations that asks for a quick response and a lot of awareness to prevent you and your beloved ones from being hurt.
Think twice if you wait for the end of the world to make use of your survival skills. You’ll need them sooner than you think: a trip from one city to another might turn into a dangerous adventure that you hardly escape unless your prepper experience helps you get through.
Read the articles that we found for you these days, and ask yourself what other skills you might need to survive daily crisis on the road.
1. 7 Places to Hide Your Money When Travelling: Why You Should Carry Money in Your Survival EDC
“Why Bother Carrying Paper Currency?
On most prepping websites you will often see people going on and on about the importance of stockpiling precious metals like gold and silver; while these metals might hold some long-term value in a post-collapse world, they provide little if any value during the lead up to the collapse. Think about it; are you really going to buy last minute supplies with a big hunk of gold or silver?”
Read more on Offgrid Survival.
2. How to Avoid or Survive a Carjacking
“Many preppers consider prepping to be activities to prepare for a SHTF “Big One”. But staying safe and sound until then is also a serious part of prepping. Carjacking is an increasingly serious crime and protecting yourself from it should be part of your preps.
There are a lot more carjackings than the average person would believe. According to the Department of Justice, there are about 49,000 a year. Approximately 92% of carjackings are directed against lone drivers.”
Read more on AZWEAPONCRAFTPREPPER.
3. Situational Awareness: A Skill You Need
“Situational Awareness is one the most important skills you can learn to master that will contribute significantly to reducing the
likelihood you will be become a victim and give you the advantage when something bad happens. Situational Awareness is the process of making conscious observations of your surroundings and making tentative plans of action if something bad were to happen. Some might deem you paranoid, others may say you are overly concerned, however, if something bad should happen you will have a tremendoussurvival advantage over those that think that way.
Read more on SHTF Blog.
1,874 total views, 1 views today
- 10 Mistakes To Avoid When Packing Your Backpack - December 26, 2016
- EMP Survival: Is Your Home Ready For The Blackout? - October 13, 2016
- 5 Things That Make The Difference About Water Purification - October 6, 2016
- 7 Bartering Rules To Write In Stone - September 29, 2016
- The Ultimate Survivor Skill Set That Every Prepper Needs - July 25, 2016
- What Makes A Good Survival Knife - February 22, 2016
- 7 Intimidating Home Defense Alternatives - February 18, 2016
- Winter Driving: 5 Tips For Your Fuel Economy - January 22, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Prepping On The Go - September 5, 2015
- Easter Prep Blog Review - April 4, 2015