Bugging in or bugging out? This is the question that many preppers think of when setting up their survival plan for any type of crisis. You never know what disaster will hit us, but we know that will happen sooner or later.
Under the circumstances, preparedness for bugging in and bugging out appears as the only reasonable way out.
Let’s take a look at these useful articles about bugging in and bugging out that we found for you. Have them in mind when SHTF and make the right decision for you and your family.
1. Surviving at Home: From Bugging In to Bugging Out
“When it comes to disaster preparedness, most people think immediately of a “bug-out” bag, or even a “get home” bag, or any of the other variations one finds of the general concept of having to put gear on your back and make your way from point A to point B.
It’s much simpler to think about just that initial process of “bugging out” when things go bad, than staying put.”
Read more on Survival Life.
2. 5 Known Bug Out Dangers
“There are a lot of fears and concerns when it comes to bugging out.
What if you forgot something in your bug out bag? What if you run out of gas? What if you didn’t pack enough seasonal clothes? Or, what if we run into a dangerous situation?
These are all valid concerns to consider and if you haven’t properly planned your bug out scenario, chances are you could forget an important detail and put yourself into danger.”
Read more on Ready Nutrition.
3. 15. Tips for Staying Safe While Out Shopping
“Burglars know that shoppers are out shopping during the holiday season, and look for easy targets and vulnerabilities to exploit.
Here are a few common-sense tips to reduce the odds of becoming a victim…”
Read more on My Family Survival Plan.
This article has been written by Gabrielle Ray for Survivopedia.
5,263 total views, 1 views today
- Top 5 Versatile Foods To Survive Nowadays - October 28, 2016
- 13 Top Skills To Learn Now For Survival - June 29, 2016
- Here’s The Right Way To Build A Chicken Coop! - June 12, 2016
- Survival Gardening: What Grows Where - June 1, 2016
- 10 Foods To Solve Your Medical Crisis - May 18, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 5 Easy DIY Projects For Preppers - April 9, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Why Old Skills Have To Be Revived - November 28, 2015
- Prep Blog Review: Preparing For The Economic Meltdown - August 29, 2015
- 12 Survival Projects That Make You Wow - June 28, 2015
- Prep Blog Review: Survival Projects For The Summer - July 26, 2014