Were you relieved to hear that the US Senate shot down all four gun control measures presented by the Democrats on June 20th? I was, but I was also just as disturbed to see that SCOTUS refused to hear the case against assault weapons bans.
No doubt Hillary and her merry band aren’t going to stop pushing for gun confiscation here in the United States.
So why is it that the Obama administration allowed Hillary to make so many deals that practically sold our military assets to countries that have a record for serious human rights violations?
How is it that these countries, plus one or more companies that sold these weapons through Hillary also contributed massive amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation and/or to her political campaign?
When Sam Jacob at ammo.com sent me this infographic, my first thought was “this is incredibly disturbing because terrorists will be coming through our leaky sieve of an immigration system with guns that Hillary sold to them even as she moves to disarm our innocent citizens.”
If you, or anyone else needs a good answer for why our citizens need to own an “assault weapon” here in the United States – quite frankly – the way things went down in Syria and this infographic says it all!
This article has been written by Carmela Tyrell for Survivopedia.
- Six Things Every Prepper Should Do With Arduino - March 22, 2017
- This Is How To Make And Recycle Rubber - March 21, 2017
- How To Protect Your Ammo Stockpile - March 17, 2017
- Reinventing The Wheel: How To Get Perfectly Round Shapes - March 16, 2017
- 8 Ways Big Pharma Is Robbing You Blind - March 13, 2017
- 10 Current Nuclear Risks Every Prepper Must Know - March 9, 2017
- Storing Ammo: A Guide For Preppers - February 13, 2017
- 10 Ways To Prepare Your Tractor For Survival - February 8, 2017
- Design Your Own Weapon, In These 14 Steps - February 7, 2017
- Read This Before You Start Building An Utility Trailer - February 6, 2017