Does your milk cow have a chapped udder? Would you like to know how to make a beehive in a mason jar? Maybe you’re more the weapons type of person and would like to know how to make a crossbow from a bicycle tire.
Regardless of what you want to learn, we’ve found an article that links you to 43 very different yet extremely useful (and cool!) survival hacks.
The scope of the piece is broad and the hacks are actually suggested by some top names in the survival and homesteading worlds so they‘ve been tried and tested before the tutorials were even created.
What we like most is the pictures – they show you the actual item in use so that if you’re a visual learner, you can practically figure most of them out just by looking at the picture. Some of them are a bit more detailed so you’ll need to read the directions but each one is accompanied by simple instructions that require little to no prior experience.
Did I mention yet that most of these hacks can be made with stuff you already have around the house? They’re easy, they’re cheap and they’re tested to actually work.Whether you need to make a lantern from a beer can or a raft from sticks and a tarp, check out this article. If nothing else, it’s a great place to find people who actually live the life and will tell you like it is.
Here’s the link: 43 Off the Grid Hacks.
If you have any other cool survival hacks, we can’t wait to tell us about ‘em in the comments section below!
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia
8,918 total views, 2 views today
- How To Wax Food For Long-Term Storage - December 4, 2016
- Diatomaceous Earth? Here’s How To Use It - November 28, 2016
- Why Vertical Gardening Is The Way To Go For Survival - November 27, 2016
- 4 Easy Solutions For Lighting Your Indoor Plants - November 25, 2016
- How To Meet The Challenges Of Urban Farming - November 24, 2016
- How To Measure Water pH At Home - November 15, 2016
- How To Plan Farmer’s Calendar All Year Round - November 14, 2016
- Survival Pharmacy: 9 Ways To Use Ginger For Your Health - November 13, 2016
- Senior Preparedness: What Types Of Food To Store? - November 2, 2016
- 5 Things To Know About Bleach Storage - October 24, 2016