If there’s one thing I always had some trouble with, that’s gutting and cleaning a fish.
Of all the skills I managed to master, this seems somehow the most elusive, probably because I’m not the biggest fan of cooking fish. I don’t mind catching and eating it, but what’s in between is what’s been giving me headaches.
That’s why I’m always looking for tips and tricks for making my job easier whenever hubby comes home triumphant from his fishing adventures (or the supermarket).
This is how I’ve stumbled upon this very cool infographic from Fix.com that I think you’ll appreciate as much as I did.
Let me know how you deal with this in the comments section below: do you have a hands on approach or do you let your significant other do the dirty job?
Interested in the best self-sufficiency solution during a food crisis? CLICK HERE to learn more!
This article has been written by Brenda E. Walsh for Survivopedia.
1,679 total views, 2 views today
- Prep Blog Review: Are You Ready For September? - August 27, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Getting Back To DIY Projects - August 20, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Surviving Zika – Myths And Reality - August 13, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: Knives, Guns and Camouflage - August 6, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 32+ Ultimate Survival Allies - July 30, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 2016 Survival Assessment (So Far) - July 23, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 5+ SHTF Facts - July 16, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: The No.1 Priority in Surviving - July 9, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: 4th of July Special – American Ways - July 2, 2016
- Prep Blog Review: UK Left The EU. Now What? - June 25, 2016