Most Americans don’t think about having enough food to survive a crisis … until it’s already too late.
Like when the hurricane is barreling down on them, or that catastrophic earthquake strikes, or a tornado rips their town a new one. Leaving ruin in their wake, death and mayhem.
However, others like you, I believe, understand that depending on Uncle Sam isn’t much of a plan. And so these good patriots, this forward-thinking minority, do worry about having enough food stored away.
Nevertheless… there’s one huge problem most of them miss. And I should know, because for the longest time I was one of them. One of the many millions who struggle every single month to provide a safety net for me and my loved ones, while never having more than a bare few extra canned goods to show for all my efforts.
Until I found something better. And it could transform your life.
Because after all, it’s super easy to stockpile supplies when you’re rich, but I was never wealthy. I’ve always had to work hard for anything I put aside. Until one day my life changed (almost) overnight, after a church trip to South America, deep in the Andes mountains, revealed an eye-opening secret so shocking it left everybody I knew in disbelief. But once you know it, you’ll never have to worry about having enough long-lasting and nutritious food for you and your friends and family to survive a crisis ever again.
You can take pride in knowing YOUR family will be incredibly well-fed, even as others struggle.
You will slash YOUR “food survival bill” to mere pocket change. And even better than that…
You can take pride in knowing YOUR family will be incredibly well-fed, even as others struggle. – time or storage space.
Let me explain…
There’s a superfood out there that’s been lost to history for the past 482 years. It’s so nutritious it sustained the great Incan civilization through a four-year super drought which wiped out their southern neighbors.
This superfood is a snap to prepare, requires no refrigeration and has a decade-long shelf life. The Incas would simply store it in pit-holes and feast on it year-round.
Now, while the Incan civilization has long since perished, their lost superfood was just recently unearthed by NASA scientists. Realizing its potential to resist extreme conditions, they’ve even started giving away rations of it to astronauts during their months-long space missions. In fact, they’ve found the recipe to be so effective they actually classified it to keep it away from foreign powers, as well as hard-working Americans.
Now, I have made it my mission to blow the lid off what I would call a diabolical cover-up.
Because simply having this superfood in your pantry will put you miles ahead of the average American while banishing any and all fears of starvation for good. And what’s more? You could even have enough food to provide for your hungry neighbors. If you wish.
Plus, there are two more amazing superfoods I discovered that cost almost nothing to make:
- One was praised as the great depression “food miracle”. The people that knew about it banished hunger for good, while the rest were left tightening their belts! Not only that, you’ll learn the precise process of how to make it the right way, without needless waste, how to preserve your meat in it, and how to create one of the most finger-licking, mouth-watering tastiest foods you’ll ever eat in your life. And the very best bit? It lasts up to two whole years without refrigeration. 100% safe.
- The other food was also long-lasting. Invented by one of the most vicious samurai in history. It was born out of war and necessity so don’t expect a gourmet meal here, but do expect this “samurai superfood” to be so nutrient rich and probiotic packed that you and your entire family won’t need anything else for months on end.
With these three superfoods alone, you’ll probably have the most complete stockpile in your group and you will never need to depend on others in times of crisis. But there’s more.
Bonus Skills You’ll Get
One of the most important things you’ll master is the lost skill of wild plants. Our forefathers and native Americans didn’t get sick often but when they did… guess what!? Their pharmacy was found in the great outdoors. They’d use thousands of plants for virtually every ailment you can imagine with great success. Yet most people nowadays know fewer than 20 different species, let alone how to use them.
- First, you’ll learn to easily and safely identify the plants that you need. Featuring large colored pictures to safely identify plants that will help you fight away diabetes, heart problems, infections or basically any other danger you can think of…
- I’ll also show you what an old Cherokee Indian taught me about the 3 plants his people used as natural painkillers – so effective that their pain would miraculously subside in a matter of minutes.
- And because antibiotics are among the first things to disappear in a crisis, I’ll also teach you how to take advantage of nature’s most powerful antibiotics that can defeat almost all bacterial infections, without the nasty side effects of modern drugs. That way, when the pharmacies are ransacked, or even when your own supply of life-saving antibiotics are gone, you’ll always have a lifeline to fall back on.
- And how about the one tree you pass by, every day on your way to work, never knowing it’s a natural disinfectant that stops bleeding in only a few seconds, just like an external tourniquet, but without strangling veins.
I’ll also reveal to you the lost method of building log houses that was used by the pioneers who settled in the West. Using this simple method, you can build your own log cabin where you can take shelter in a crisis or spend your holidays and enjoy the happiness that comes with a simple life.
One of our readers started building her cabin a few weeks ago using the method that you’ll find in The Lost Ways -second edition-. She’s almost finished building her own log cabin with only $500 spent so far. It’s still a work in progress, but most of it is done.
So how will you feel in a crisis to be the only one who can keep the wind and rain off your family if you’ll ever be forced to leave your home for good?
You’ll also discover how the pioneers from the Wild West hunted deer and how they tanned hides without chemicals and without spending a dime, how to butcher it and what parts are best for certain preservation methods. You’ll learn how to wisely use every part of the deer just like our forefathers did: to make tallow, a cool knife handle, a bow string, glue, or even a needle. You won’t have to wait for a collapse to come for this one. You’ll use this lost skill whenever you or your friends go out hunting.
I’ll also unearth an ingenious method used by some wise settlers to dig their wells in no time, without much work and without spending a dollar. If you’ve ever been thirsty, you know the real value of a glass of fresh cold water. We take it for granted now each day when we open the tap…but imagine one day, in the near future, that stops. How great will it feel, when there is no running water, to be able to use this lost method and build your own well with fresh water in your backyard?
This next skill was so common a century ago that every town and little village had a charcoal kiln, and if you have a friend named Collier, he probably had an ancestor who worked in one.
I’ll show you how to use the activated charcoal to build yourself a simple and reliable water filter that can clean 800 gallons of water. When all the water is contaminated, and all you can find are muddy creeks and pools with diseases running rampant you’ll keep your loved ones drinking crystal-clear healthy water.
You’ll discover how I made my own activated charcoal pills that I use whenever I have indigestion, to lower my bad cholesterol levels and even to prevent gas.
Fortunately, I have never had to use them in extreme situations but activated charcoal pills are very useful in treating acute food and chemical poisoning too. Trust me when I say that your medicine cabinet is not complete without these powerful homemade pills.
I don’t know if you know this, but most gas masks have activated charcoal filters—and I know this might sound hard to make, but they are really extremely simple. I built my own gas mask in only one hour and I tested it the same day. With only 1 pound of activated charcoal you can build around 6 gas masks that you can add to your stockpiles.
These are just a few of the many lost skills you’ll find in The Lost Ways – second edition that you’ll be able to use in a crisis or around your house to help you save money or be self-sufficient just like our grandparents were.
You may also want to read: