Guns, food, water, shelter. We get it; everybody that hasn’t already prepared is going to be looking for the basics after SHTF. You’ve read all the lists that tell you to stockpile water and ammo but those are standard. You can find the list anywhere and if you’re already in prepping mode, you probably already have a great start.
We found a great piece over on urbansurvivalsite.com that lists some realistic items that you may not have already thought of, and that we haven’t really seen listed everywhere else so we wanted to share it with you.
We like this list because it talks about real-life items that will help you to survive and thrive instead of just fight. They’re not your traditional camping, eating and healing supplies but should nonetheless be on your list of things to have. Each item is useful, multi-purpose and cheap – all the things we love in a survival product.
Chances are good that you’ll find at least one item on this list that you haven’t already thought of. At the very least, you may find a new way to use some of the stuff that you already have. Plus, it’s a quick, easy read. Jump over to 10 Things Everyone Will Look for After the SHTF and give it a browse.
Then let us know in the comments section below if you have any overlooked items that we should know about!
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
7,146 total views, 3 views today
- How To Wax Food For Long-Term Storage - December 4, 2016
- Diatomaceous Earth? Here’s How To Use It - November 28, 2016
- Why Vertical Gardening Is The Way To Go For Survival - November 27, 2016
- 4 Easy Solutions For Lighting Your Indoor Plants - November 25, 2016
- How To Meet The Challenges Of Urban Farming - November 24, 2016
- How To Measure Water pH At Home - November 15, 2016
- How To Plan Farmer’s Calendar All Year Round - November 14, 2016
- Survival Pharmacy: 9 Ways To Use Ginger For Your Health - November 13, 2016
- Senior Preparedness: What Types Of Food To Store? - November 2, 2016
- 5 Things To Know About Bleach Storage - October 24, 2016