Guns, food, water, shelter. We get it; everybody that hasn’t already prepared is going to be looking for the basics after SHTF. You’ve read all the lists that tell you to stockpile water and ammo but those are standard. You can find the list anywhere and if you’re already in prepping mode, you probably already have a great start.
We found a great piece over on urbansurvivalsite.com that lists some realistic items that you may not have already thought of, and that we haven’t really seen listed everywhere else so we wanted to share it with you.
We like this list because it talks about real-life items that will help you to survive and thrive instead of just fight. They’re not your traditional camping, eating and healing supplies but should nonetheless be on your list of things to have. Each item is useful, multi-purpose and cheap – all the things we love in a survival product.
Chances are good that you’ll find at least one item on this list that you haven’t already thought of. At the very least, you may find a new way to use some of the stuff that you already have. Plus, it’s a quick, easy read. Jump over to 10 Things Everyone Will Look for After the SHTF and give it a browse.
Then let us know in the comments section below if you have any overlooked items that we should know about!
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
- Start Growing Your Own Food Using Hydroponics - February 27, 2017
- 8 Tips On Reusing Containers For Water Storage - February 26, 2017
- Take Advantage Of Growing Hydroponic Plants! - February 24, 2017
- This Is The Smart Way To Invest In Food! - February 23, 2017
- 11 Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In Bad Weather - February 22, 2017
- Survival Kitchen: How To Revive Cast Iron Cookware - February 19, 2017
- 7 DIY Ways To Remove Odors From Your Pantry - February 12, 2017
- How To Make Lye At Home - February 10, 2017
- How To Make Soap On A Rope For Survival - January 31, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Aspirin For Survival - January 30, 2017