Guns, food, water, shelter. We get it; everybody that hasn’t already prepared is going to be looking for the basics after SHTF. You’ve read all the lists that tell you to stockpile water and ammo but those are standard. You can find the list anywhere and if you’re already in prepping mode, you probably already have a great start.
We found a great piece over on urbansurvivalsite.com that lists some realistic items that you may not have already thought of, and that we haven’t really seen listed everywhere else so we wanted to share it with you.
We like this list because it talks about real-life items that will help you to survive and thrive instead of just fight. They’re not your traditional camping, eating and healing supplies but should nonetheless be on your list of things to have. Each item is useful, multi-purpose and cheap – all the things we love in a survival product.
Chances are good that you’ll find at least one item on this list that you haven’t already thought of. At the very least, you may find a new way to use some of the stuff that you already have. Plus, it’s a quick, easy read. Jump over to 10 Things Everyone Will Look for After the SHTF and give it a browse.
Then let us know in the comments section below if you have any overlooked items that we should know about!
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
- 5+1 Organic Remedies For Your Spring Garden - April 18, 2017
- How To Build A Walipini Greenhouse - April 13, 2017
- How To Grow Tomatoes For Survival - April 11, 2017
- How Long Does Shelf Food Really Last - April 9, 2017
- To Grow Or Not To Grow Marijuana For Medical Survival? - April 7, 2017
- How To Can Water At Home - April 6, 2017
- 10 Survival Uses For Epsom Salt - April 2, 2017
- How To Make A Potato Pot - March 30, 2017
- 14 Best Vegetables To Grow In A Bucket - March 28, 2017
- Grand Canyon Survival Story: Student Stayed Alive. Could You? - March 27, 2017