Hello All! We just got word of some truly exciting changes going on over at The Prepper Broadcasting Network (prepperbroadcasting.com) and we wanted to share them with you.
First off, if you haven’t heard of them or checked out the site, you really need to. They’re family-friendly and cover all aspects of prepping and living a self-reliant existence, from growing food to surviving nuclear fallout.
24/7 Prepping and Survival Podcasts
One of the most impressive aspects of their site is their prepping and survival podcasts. They now run them 24/7 and feature over 40 of the top preppers on the web, including:
- Jack Spiro
- The Survival Mom
- The Surreal News
- A Prepper’s Path
- The Homestead Honey Hour
- Doom and Bloom
- The Human Path
- Herbal Prepper Live
- Apocalypse Nana
- Prepper Recon
Not only can you catch the live broadcasts, but you can also listen to your favorites at your convenience because Prepper Broadcasting is archiving them. Even with a list this impressive, they say that they plan to continue to expand the network and are welcoming new podcasters with open arms.
Prepper Broadcasting has an impressive array of articles. While checking them out, I found pieces written about finances, food prep, land stewardship, social issues and prepping in general. There’s even an article about the use of Dragon’s Breath in shotguns – cool stuff!
24/7 Music Broadcasting
Thanks to their shiny new music broadcasting license, Prepper Broadcasting now features a 24/7 country/western music stream that includes classic songs from the legends as well as the hottest new songs playing on the radio today. If you’re not a country music fan, you can always mute it while you’re pouring through their content.
Other Exciting Features
As if the podcasts and extremely useful content aren’t enough, Prepper Broadcasting also has several other features that make it well worth your time. Just a few of these include:
- Highlights from prepper/survival communities around the world
- Live, interactive chat rooms
- Special promotions
- An expansive list of prepper resources
- A “trading post” that offers a well-organized, impressive array of links to equipment and supplies that you’ll need.
We really can’t say enough good things about the wonderful changes taking place over at Prepper Broadcasting; you just need to go check it out for yourself. The people behind the scenes have done a wonderful job of collating information and resources so that it’s a total 1-stop-shopping sort of site.
The info is fabulous, the podcasts are well-done and the entire site is extremely user friendly. Let us know what you think!
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
- Take Advantage Of Growing Hydroponic Plants! - February 24, 2017
- This Is The Smart Way To Invest In Food! - February 23, 2017
- 11 Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In Bad Weather - February 22, 2017
- Survival Kitchen: How To Revive Cast Iron Cookware - February 19, 2017
- 7 DIY Ways To Remove Odors From Your Pantry - February 12, 2017
- How To Make Lye At Home - February 10, 2017
- How To Make Soap On A Rope For Survival - January 31, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Aspirin For Survival - January 30, 2017
- Survival Food: 5 Hearty Soup In A Jar Recipes - January 25, 2017
- First Aid During Winter: Can You Handle It? - January 24, 2017