Do you want to learn how to shoot but don’t have any idea where to start? Finding the right instructor can be tough, especially if you’ve never fired a gun before. You also want to find an instructor whose teaching method matches your learning method.
If you’re a visual learner, you need one that’s going to take you to the range and show you how to do it step by step instead of wasting your time trying to explain it to you first. Maybe you prefer to stand at the back of the class and watch for a while instead of being the center of attention. These are both scenarios that effect how you learn so you need to find an instructor that meets your needs.
Weapons training is no joke so it’s imperative that you find the trainer that will teach you the most.
So how do you find this perfect firearms trainer? We found a great article by Travis P who is an infantry veteran. He spells it out well and warns you of some of the hidden issues that you should look for. He also gives you a nice list of credentials that you should check before choosing a firearms trainer along with clarifying some of the military or firearms credentials that you’ll run across in your search.
Travis P keeps it real and offers some incredibly useful advice that will help you find a good instructor without blowing your cash on smoke and mirrors.
Read his article here: 6 Keys to Finding the Perfect Firearms Training for You.
This article has been written by Theresa Crouse for Survivopedia.
- 11 Tips For Riding A Motorcycle In Bad Weather - February 22, 2017
- Survival Kitchen: How To Revive Cast Iron Cookware - February 19, 2017
- 7 DIY Ways To Remove Odors From Your Pantry - February 12, 2017
- How To Make Lye At Home - February 10, 2017
- How To Make Soap On A Rope For Survival - January 31, 2017
- How To Make Your Own Aspirin For Survival - January 30, 2017
- Survival Food: 5 Hearty Soup In A Jar Recipes - January 25, 2017
- First Aid During Winter: Can You Handle It? - January 24, 2017
- Surviving Off-Grid: 4 Recipes To Cook In A Haybox - January 20, 2017
- How To Speak Survival Abroad: SOS Signs And Languages - January 19, 2017